Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Best way to allow certain members access to private forum??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• almighty one
    replied
    i dont see where you can select the usergroup i just made in modify i gues si am missing soemthing?

Leave a comment:

• SweetSVT99
    replied
    Thank you very much for the responses, both on here and on AIM. I went ahead and setup a seperate group for these users, and all seems ok.

Thanks Again!
    -Steve

Leave a comment:

• Steve Machol
    replied
    There is no forum-by-password access function right now. I think this has been requested in the Hacks forum but I don't know if anyone is working on it. You might want to check over there.

Leave a comment:

• SweetSVT99
    replied
    I'm having basically the same problem. We have a group of members who need their own forum too. Is there a way to just issue a password for those members to put in? BTW, I'm new at this, hence the first post.

Thanks!
    -Steve
    www.svtperformance.com

Leave a comment:

• steven
    replied
    Well, I think the easiest way to accomplish this would be to create a new usergroup (women), and put all the women in that usergroup. Then create your new forum, and click on the modify forums button in your CP, and allow access to that forum only for that usergroup.

Leave a comment:

• Best way to allow certain members access to private forum??

mThe female users have asked for a forum for only girls where none of the guy are allowed, what would be the best way to only allow the girls access??

Thanks.