vB code buttons not working

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• vB code buttons not working

All those neat buttons to bold and underline and phpalise stuff. Dont work. I downloaded version 2.0.1 but as soon as I click I get a javascript error. Any ideas?

Have you edited any of the templates?

Comment

No, no post reply templates anyway. And certainly all I've really edited is the header with my own logo and stuff, no javascript touched. It's a bit odd.

http://www.nintendoeye.com/forums/ne...y&threadid=600

if you want to see how I mean.

Comment

I could really do with help

Comment

Can somebody PLEASE give me some idea of why my $160 freaking forum isn't working?

Comment

Can we have a test user so we can see what the issue is exactly?

Comment

Test user? You can see the javascript error from the page I linked to. I really havn't edited any of the post templates. Is there any way some file could be wrong or corrupt or something?

Comment

Ed is right. We can't access that link because you have the set your board so that guests can not view it. This is what we get:

"You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons: ..........."

If you want Ed to help, you'll need to provide him with a test user and password.
                Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
                Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

What the hell? Gah that is not supposed to be like that
                  Okay try again, hopefully you'll read this in five minutes or so.

Comment

You have to be registered to post is what smachol was trying to say. In order to post we would need a test username & password.

Comment

Okay, I see now. I created a user for you
                      Username 'Test'
                      password 'Test'
                      Last edited by tubedogg; Sun 24 Jun '01, 4:39am.

Comment

Upload the vbcode_language.js file to your server - it is not there right now.
                        Last edited by tubedogg; Sun 24 Jun '01, 4:41am.

Comment

You're a star. I can only imagine I missed the very last file when I selelected and uploaded the files. As it's right at the bottom. Oh well, me stupid. Thank you peoples.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                          Working...
                          X