Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problems with UBB Import Scripts

Hello,

I ran the UBB import scripts and things seemed to work fine. I got the correct number of users imported and what looked like the correct number of threads and posts, however, when I went to the new vbulletin site, the list of posts and thread counts looks completely screwed up, all the imported posts have a dat of 1969, etc.

Does anyone know what could have went wrong?

http://vbulletin2.clubplanet.com is the new site.

Thanks.
    -DaVe

This is just a guess, but did you update your counters after the import?

Admin CP -> Import & Maintenance -> Update Counters -> Updaet Users info -> Update Forums info -> Update Thread info
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Yep. I did all of the counter updates...
      -DaVe

Comment

Hmmm...I'm out of ideas then. I didn't have this probloem with my upgrade from UBB 5.45c.

Did you have hacks installed on your UBB by any chance?

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Had a bunch of hacks installed. Hmmm... Guess that could be part of the problem.

That would be unfortunate.
          -DaVe

Comment

I had a few hacks installed, but nothing that changed the members data or the message threads themselves.

Steve Machol Photography

Comment

Aside from some broken images, I don't see a problem:

http://vbulletin2.clubplanet.com/sho...?threadid=1348

Comment

Hmmm...well yesterday all the thread dates showed up as 01-01-1970. Clubplanet must have found the fix and forgot to tell anyone!

Steve Machol Photography

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                Working...
                X