Hover color not working on main page

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hover color not working on main page

My forums are here and still being customized. I needed the main text throughout the pages to be white, so I changed the color of it in the main styles page, but for some reason the links for the forum names on the main page no longer have the hover color anymore. Every other link still turns red on hover, but the forum links do not. If I take that #ffffff out of the main text style, it works. Only problem is, there's too damn many templates to dig through to fix all of those. I can't figure out why the forum links aren't treated as 'links' and the hover color should work on them shouldn't they? Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Also, if anyone does look at my forums, see if you intermittently get a 1/4" gap on the right side on some pages. That's really annoying me and I know my header table is fine. Maybe it's a browser glitch?

Thanks.
    Last edited by Dimitri; Wed 20 Jun '01, 3:48am.

For some *bizarre* reason the order of the font color and link tags matters when it comes to hovers. You need to switch them, like so:
    Change this
    Code:
    <a href="forumdisplay.php?s=$session[sessionhash]&forumid=$forum[forumid]"><normalfont><b>$forum[title]</b></normalfont></a>
    to this
    Code:
    <normalfont><b><a href="forumdisplay.php?s=$session[sessionhash]&forumid=$forum[forumid]">$forum[title]</a></b></normalfont>
    This is in the forumhome_forumbit_level2_post template and the forumdisplay_forumbit_level2_post template.

Comment

ah, well that would explain that behavior then, hehe. Thanks for the tip.

Comment

Working...
      X