Deleting user polls but not thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Deleting user polls but not thread

I can't see how to delete only a poll that a user posted accidentally without deleting the post. When I tried to delete what was entered into the question and choices I got, no matter whether there were characters entered:

Please complete both the question field and at least 2 option fields. Press the back button, correct the problem and try again.
    My law forum, lawyers and legal help site

Deleting a poll, but not the post.

How do you delete a poll, but not the posts?

Using vB 3 Beta 6.

Thank you for any assistance you can provide.

Originally posted by slinky
    I can't see how to delete only a poll that a user posted accidentally without deleting the post. When I tried to delete what was entered into the question and choices I got, no matter whether there were characters entered:

Please complete both the question field and at least 2 option fields. Press the back button, correct the problem and try again.

Comment

IN VB 3 go into the Admin CP then on the left bar there is one titled Threads and Posts. In there there is a option titled" Strip Poll" click that, it will prompt you to enter the Thread ID #, enter the number and it will remove the poll leaving the posts and thread in tact

Rebel
      TEU admin
      Rebel Designs Studios

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...
      X