subject changes after editing a post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• subject changes after editing a post

This occured when I edited my post in the "News and Announcements" section. After clicking submit thread, I noticed that the subject line had changed to one from a totally different post (not mine)

If I try to re-edit it to fix it, it still retains the other subject line.

I am using vb 2.0.1 and also vbPortal 2.0.1

Thanks
    -Hideki
    AnesthesiaForums Administrator
    www.anesthesiaforums.com - Online Community for Anesthesia, Respiratory and Critical Care Professionals.

Was your post the first post in the thread?

Comment

Hey Ed, thanks for the reply
      Yes it was. Since it is in the "News and Announcements" section, I have it closed off, so my post is the first and only one in the thread. Is this what you're asking???

Also, it seems to grab the subject line of the last thread that is displayed in the "Active Forums". I'm not sure if there is any relationship with it, but I thought I'd let you know.

Thanks!
      www.anesthesiaforums.com - Online Community for Anesthesia, Respiratory and Critical Care Professionals.

Comment

I would bet this is probably related to your installation of the vBPortal hack. Have you posted about this problem on their forums?
        Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
        Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

That's what I'm thinking, but I thought I'd post here too just in case.
          Yeah, I did post it over there as well.
          Thanks

Comment

Working...
          X