Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

date changing to the next day when its not! ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• date changing to the next day when its not! ?

For some reason in the middle of the day the date will change to the next day? Anybody know why this is happening?

Also, in cp I have threads set to the oldest first and all of the sudden its putting when a reply is posted it will put it on top instead of the bottom. This just started happening as well!

Help! Thanks!

Date--
    Check your timezone setting in your CP. Most likely it's pretty far off (or your server time is).

"Bumping"--
    I believe that option is for the thread view (showthread) only, not forumdisplay. Or did I misinterpret what you said?

Comment

Ed,
      Its been fine(date & time) till a couple of days ago it did the same thing, then all of the sudden the days that were ahead changed back to the right date, but today they were staying the wrong date for awhile. So is it most likey on my servers end?

thanks!

Comment

That definately sounds like a server time issue. If you can't/don't want to change your server time, you could try to get around it by adjusting the timezone offset in your CP until the time/date is correct.

Comment

thanks ed! I luv the new vb! Great job you guys!

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...
          X