Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• admin panel - wrong password - question

Huhu!

I have just "upgraded" my board from 2.0 (.php3) to the 2.01 (.php) version and i have a question now. I have entered a wrong (mistyped) password in the control panel login, and got that Message: "Wrong Password. Please press the back button, enter the correct password and try again. Don't forget that the password is case sensitive. Forgotten your password? Click here!"

So far so good. The "Click here!" link points to "/forum/admin/member.php?s=&action=lostpw" ... But there isnt an "member.php" script in my admin directory. After clicking the link, ill get an 404 error...

Is that a "bug"? Can someone confirm that? Or have i done something wrong? That only happens in the admin-login! If i enter a wrong password in the board, the "send password via email" function works correct...

Henning
    Last edited by flashtrsi; Mon 11 Jun '01, 8:02pm.

I'm having the same problem. I get a 404 error as well.

Comment

Thanks for trying! I know its not a big thing, but i wanted to tell it...

Comment

It's not too likely that anything'll be done about that -- it just uses a regular template so modifying it would effect the template used in the board itself.

Although if it's that much of an issue, you could probably make the link $bburl/member.php?[...] instead of member.php?[...].

Comment

Thank you, but its ok... I thought i made a mistake!

Comment

Hi!
            I'm new to here...
            Could you please tell me where to make the change?
            I also habe this prob with the wrong path.
            Thnx i a

Michael

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...
            X