No announcement yet.

[Release vb2.0.1] vbPortal 2.0.1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

could you please watch wher you're posting. this is a release forum. not a support one.
    - MrLister

Comment

I have changed all necessary .php file
      but when I access the home page
      say, http://localhost/vb2/index.php

I got a warning as below, but the page can still displayed

Warning: unexpected error in date() in c:\abria merlin\apache\htdocs\vb2\admin\functions.php on line 1209

after I checked, the warining is caused by the revised index.php
      at the vb root

if I use the original one, no this warning otherwise it occurs

what's wrong

Comment

Re: vbportal 2.0.1 can work,but so slowly!

Originally posted by epic
        so slowly why? I use vbb 2.0.1,in my control pannel ,there is no vbportal's control item.
        I agree with mrlister. However, it seems that you didn't completely install it. After running the install file you click on a link where it says which file need to be edited. There it says you need to place some code in /admin/index.php...
        Ueli

Comment

Re: Re: vbportal 2.0.1 can work,but so slowly!

Originally posted by orca

I agree with mrlister. However, it seems that you didn't completely install it. After running the install file you click on a link where it says which file need to be edited. There it says you need to place some code in /admin/index.php...
          Slowly? Check out my site. It seems to move pretty quickly.

Regarding invalid styles it is usually because the version created is in the latest version ov VB (2.0.1) and you need to force VB to accept it in the controls. Should work just fine.

With regard to a lack of a vBP area in the admin control panel, it is because you probably didn't apply the hack to the index.php file of the admin directory.
          My law forum, lawyers and legal help site

Comment

umm...could someone please give a description of what this hack does?
            Bid For Power - Bid For Power Forums
            =======================
            Anime Academy - Anime Academy Forums

Comment

Originally posted by Dakota
              umm...could someone please give a description of what this hack does?
              Go to my web site. See the front page. Creates a portal like Nuke. Other hacks and addons include a downloads module and counter, web links, and a few other things. It will hopefully be an alternative to Nuke and the others using vb. Much cleaner...

Comment

how to apply the hack to the index.php file of the admin directory?

Originally posted by slinky
                Slowly? Check out my site. It seems to move pretty quickly.

Regarding invalid styles it is usually because the version created is in the latest version ov VB (2.0.1) and you need to force VB to accept it in the controls. Should work just fine.

With regard to a lack of a vBP area in the admin control panel, it is because you probably didn't apply the hack to the index.php file of the admin directory.
                How to apply it?

Comment

Re: how to apply the hack to the index.php file of the admin directory?

Originally posted by epic

How to apply it?
                  Edit your file as httP://your site/bbhome/admin/filechanges.htm

Comment

Originally posted by adrianmak
                    I have changed all necessary .php file
                    but when I access the home page
                    say, http://localhost/vb2/index.php

I got a warning as below, but the page can still displayed

Warning: unexpected error in date() in c:\abria merlin\apache\htdocs\vb2\admin\functions.php on line 1209

after I checked, the warining is caused by the revised index.php
                    at the vb root

if I use the original one, no this warning otherwise it occurs

what's wrong
                    Me too!
                    Warning: unexpected error in date() in ./admin/functions.php on line 1214

here's a demo:
                    http://vbb.bjzx.net/bbs/
                    How to solve with it?

Comment

Me to same error

Comment

Originally posted by Jpp
                        Me to same error
                        I'll look into this.

Comment

Re: Re: how to apply the hack to the index.php file of the admin directory?

Originally posted by ztsky

Edit your file as httP://your site/bbhome/admin/filechanges.htm
                          Thanks a lot ×ÏÍ©ÐÖ

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                          Working...
                          X