This is spooky...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is spooky...

I have a new user that cannot see the thread links after clicking on the forums. He has IE set to default settings and can't even see them with Netscape.

Here's the spooky part. I email him the linked title and he didn't even see that until he replied to the email and poof, there it is. At 2:23 in the morning, I'm thinking BOO!

One of the links are:
    http://gardenkicks.com/showthread.php3?s=&threadid=11

If I take the "d=11" off the end, he can see it via email. If he is having this problem, others will.

Any ideas???

dd

Is he using an anti-banner program? One of my members was using one of these anti-ad programs that was screwing up posts on vB, once he removed it, he had no problems.
    Bike Forums.net

Comment

That's not it, the user is certain that he is not using a program like that of any type. Any more ideas?
      I've done a search in this forum and found a couple of similar questions which nobody has replied to. There seems to be an issue that needs to be addressed. Thanks for any help.

dd

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...
      X