mySQL error

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mySQL error

I am getting following mySQL error via e-mail.

Database error in vBulletin: Invalid SQL: SELECT *,INSTR(',45,40,-1,', CONCAT(',', forumid, ',') ) AS ordercontrol FROM access WHERE userid= AND (forumid='45' OR forumid='40' OR forumid='-1') ORDER BY ordercontrol LIMIT 1
    mysql error: You have an error in your SQL syntax near 'AND (forumid='45' OR forumid='40' OR forumid='-1') ORDER BY ordercontrol LIMIT 1' at line 1
    mysql error number: 1064
    Date: Thursday 07th of June 2001 07:39:59 PM
    Script: /forum/forumdisplay.php?forumid=45
    Referer: http://www.anime-anime.com/forum/
    What's the problem?

The only time that could happen there is if you hacked the code or $bbuserinfo[userid] was nothing. I'm not sure if the latter can even happen.

Although I did add an extra layer of error prevention.

Comment

Originally posted by Ed Sullivan
      The only time that could happen there is if you hacked the code or $bbuserinfo[userid] was nothing. I'm not sure if the latter can even happen.

Although I did add an extra layer of error prevention.
      hmm.. I didn't edit anything. hmm. What I did one day ago was removing "Most users ever online was # on # at #".

Comment

Are you getting it consistently?

Comment

I am not getting now.

The mails began to hit my mail box about 30 min ago and I was getting one by one per 1 minutes.

Well, I reverted the templates files that were edited last night although it probably is not the cause.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...
          X