Database?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Database?

I had a databse on my pc with all the layouts and all the users and the posts...now i want to take all this db to some other server and i want everything to be the same i had on my pc, how do i do it???

i used phpMyAdmin and it said

Warning: SAFE MODE Restriction in effect. The script whose uid is 26510 is not allowed to access /var/tmp/phpU43690 owned by uid 0 in /home2/ilfxp/public_html/phpMyAdmin/db_readdump.php3 on line 47

Warning: fopen("/var/tmp/phpU43690","r") - Undefined error: 0 in /home2/ilfxp/public_html/phpMyAdmin/db_readdump.php3 on line 47

Warning: Supplied argument is not a valid File-Handle resource in /home2/ilfxp/public_html/phpMyAdmin/db_readdump.php3 on line 47

Comment

and when im trying to telnet my pc it says unable to connect (im on win2k pro IIS 5)

Comment

1. Create a dump of your board.
        2. Upload it.
        3. Import via telnet.

More in depth instructions can be found in the moving servers info in the manual.

Comment

how to connect the server with telnet (the server is cgi-bin.spaceports.com)

Comment

it says Unable to Connect

Comment

I have my sincere doubts SpacePorts allows you to telnet in.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
              Working...
              X