Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forum Name Links not correct color, and no hover

Hello,
    On the main page of the forum were all sub forums are listed, all my links are set to be black and rollovers to white. Well, all is like this but the forum names stay WHITE and do not rollover at all (even if I change it to a color other than white).

My question is, why is it doing this? Is there somewhere in the control panel that I over looked?

Thanks

I had this problem too. I found it had to do with the order of <normalfont> and the <a href> link tag. If normalfont is between the link tag and the text, it overrides any hover.

So what I did was edit the forumhome_forumbit_level1_nopost and changed
    <a href="forumdisplay.php?s=$session[sessionhash]&forumid=$forum[forumid]"><normalfont color="{ categoryfontcolor}"><b>$forum[title]</b></normalfont></a>
    to
    <normalfont color="{ categoryfontcolor}"><a href="forumdisplay.php?s=$session[sessionhash]&forumid=$forum[forumid]"><b>$forum[title]</b></a></normalfont>
    and similarly in the forumhome_forumbit_level2_nopost, forumdisplay_forumbit_level1_nopost and forumdisplay_forumbit_level2_nopost templates, just reversing the <normalfont> tag with the <a href> tag.

Comment

Thanks. Worked perfectly. Didn't have the prob until I updated to v2. But quick and painless to fix. Thanks again

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...
      X