[Release v2] Stars v0.2.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Version 2.0.0

Can this hack work for 2.0.0 cause I have that . Please respond somebody cause I am nEw and I need help. I am beginner.

Comment

• v 2.0.0

Weve got it working fine on v2.0.0

just follow the steps

oli

Comment

• DO I need to do anuthiny else?

Do I need to just download the zip file and then just follow the steps or do I even have to do like this that people have some problems. Lots of people had problems that's Why I am asking. Thanks Guys for the code cause I would love to have stars. KOOOL!!

Comment

• Forget about it

I have that same error like Harizz. Hey Harizz how did u fix it. I cant fix mine. Or i should forget about it and just get XMB forum cause it has stars already installed.

Comment

• I would be much more willing to help if you entered valid license information into your profiles.

Comment

• hey tubedogg

So u just dont wanna help us. Ok. I dont get it. This thing with these codes sucks. Always some problems. Wheres that Harizz shoot. he probably fixed his. He ain't responding. HMM. ohh well thanxx for that tubodogg I will enter my license code. Nah. I dont feel like. I am not really safe with that stuff. I will keep it on my paper. Untill I install XBM then u can have my code. OK
              See ya then

Comment

• Hey Pie'oh'pah.

No need for that dude.. we all need some help now and then..especially when a hack says one thing and means another..

Anyways got the hack working that same day..

To the rest of you i give a BIG thankyou for your help, i really like this hack.. just hope there's no more upgrades for a while..LOL
                Simple Straight Forward EU cPanel vBulletin Web Hosting Provider.

Comment

• Originally posted by WEBDosser
                  Hey Pie'oh'pah.

No need for that dude.. we all need some help now and then..especially when a hack says one thing and means another..

Anyways got the hack working that same day..
                  That wasn't meant as an offence or stuff. Just that your question was answered by me 10 posts before.

I would appreciate (as everyone else i suppose), one reads the thread before stating his/her question, since it may already have been answered.

Now, since i'm german, and english ain't my primary language, may be I lag to understand your last posting addressing me.

If so, I apologize

-Pie
                  I want to express my deepest compassion to all who have lost their loved ones in the latest terroristic attack

>> Nuke Bin Laden yourself here <<

Webmaster NÐE | Webmaster UA Forums | ArtworX ECL | Admin DiGL | Hosted at RWH | Portfolio

My Stylez
                  Red Darkness | Velvet Night | Dreadful Cyan
                  Goodiez
                  Table bgcolor change on hover | Onlinestatus modifications | German Templates

\\\ ///
                                                  (ô ô)
                  -------------------ooO-(_)-Ooo-----------------

Comment

• So do you plan on re-writing this hack? Cause the some PHP codes on vB 2.0.3 have been changed and some of the stuff you can't find anymore.

If you're a Final Fantasy Fan! Visit My Forum![url=http://forums.chocobocounty.com[/url]

Comment

• I want the normal "ladder" to work for all groups. Earn Stars by making more posts.

Admin - Red Stars
                      Moderators - Green Stars
                      Members - Yellow Stars

The Yellow stars are set as the default under CP - User Stars

In the Admin Group, I have nothing in "Stars shown" and I have "red" in the star image shown.

In the Moderators Group, I have nothing in "Stars shown" and I have "green" in the star image shown.

In the Members Group, I have nothing in "Stars shown" and I have "yellow" in the star image shown.

In the Forums, the Yellow Stars show for everyone. If I put a number, say 5, in the "Stars Shown" field in the Admin Group, it will then show 5 red stars when by #posts, he should only have 1.
                      Originally posted by tubedogg
                      Oh I see. That's not possible with my current hack. It's a good idea though...I'll probably look into it for a future version.

Sorry
                      I'm trying to do the same type of thing. Basically you can't have a different star image inless you have the 'star shown' field filled in along with the 'Star Image shown' ?

Capture more registrations - Advanced Guest Posting & Registration
                      Cell Phone Forums | Nikonites

Comment

• I DID ALL, i have v 2.03 and i still can't see any stars....

now if i go to the mysql.php page thru the browser i get this msg:

There seems to have been a slight problem with the database. Please try again by pressing the refresh button in your browser.

An E-Mail has been dispatched to our Technical Staff, who you can also contact if the problem persists.

We apologise for any inconvenience.

Database error in vBulletin Control Panel: Invalid SQL: CREATE TABLE stars (
                        starid smallint(5) unsigned DEFAULT '0' NOT NULL auto_increment,
                        minposts smallint(5) unsigned DEFAULT '0' NOT NULL,
                        starlevel CHAR(5) NOT NULL,
                        starimg CHAR(25) NOT NULL,
                        PRIMARY KEY (starid)
                        )
                        mysql error: Table 'stars' already exists
                        mysql error number: 1050
                        Date: Thursday 16th of August 2001 04:36:41 AM
                        Script: /admin/mysql.php
                        Referer: https://66.33.25.215:81/index.cgi?query=status

-what is this ?
                        how to fix it ?

thanks...

Comment

• You try to create a table that already exists!

The mysql.php only needs to be run 1 time.
                          I want to express my deepest compassion to all who have lost their loved ones in the latest terroristic attack

Webmaster NÐE | Webmaster UA Forums | ArtworX ECL | Admin DiGL | Hosted at RWH | Portfolio

My Stylez
                          Goodiez

\\\ ///
                                                          (ô ô)

Comment

• and how do i fix that ? ... ?

Comment

• Well, this aint an error actually.

it simply means the table has been created before (which is good).
                              You should be able to setup your 'starsystem' within your admin cp.

-Alex

My Stylez
                              Goodiez

\\\ ///
                                                              (ô ô)

Comment

• but if that it's not a problem... ... ...
                                anyway i can't see that and the stars thing is installed and can be modified in the admin panel..... but i still see 0 stars..................................................................

thnx

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                                Working...
                                X