X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hmm...here's the file.

Comment

Yep, serveral times

hum, maybe I should just restore everything and then try to install it again?

thanks.

Comment

Cheers tubedogg. Shall sort this out this a.m.

Have you managed to delete the first thread for stars yet?

Regards
        oli

Comment

I try to add on my register.php. it show me a error ... any idea?

Comment

any one knwos whats wrong i installed the stars hack seemed like everything was perfect but then i got a message saying

"There seems to have been a slight problem with the database. Please try again by pressing the refresh button in your browser.

An E-Mail has been dispatched to our Technical Staff, who you can also contact if the problem persists.

We apologise for any inconvenience." do any one know whats wrong???

Comment

nevermind i fixed it

Comment

Works!

Hi,

got PHP4 installed from my provider and it works now - though it would be good to mention that you need PHP4.
                vBulletin works on PHP3 so it's worth mentioning...

But: Now it works - great job!

Attached my stars (small and normal sized).
                Here's my setup with the small stars:

I know that the number of postings is set a little bit low, but my board just recently opened...

Thanks Tubedogg!
                -Tom
                Last edited by Thomas P; Sat 28 Jul '01, 9:14am.
                www.MCSEboard.de
                German Windows Server & IT Pro Community dedicated to Windows Client & Server Systems. MVPs inside

Comment

it works good except i cant post a reply but I can post a thread. This is what it says when I want to post a reaply.

Parse error: parse error in /home2/harizz/public_html/newreply.php on line 313

Please help me tube dog cause I really need those stars. thanxx for any help.

Comment

Now it says this, I tried to fix it but now it says this.

Parse error: parse error in /home2/harizz/public_html/newreply.php on line 162

tubedogg if u know the problem please tell me cause I would really appreciate it.
                    THANXX for stars trick anyways.

Comment

• tubeboy, I upgraded to 2.0.3 and we got no showthread stuff in it? I can't find ANY lines in this;

****In showthread.php****
                      **Find
                      if ($post['receivepm'] and $enablepms==1) {
                      eval("\$post[pmlink] = \"".gettemplate("postbit_sendpm")."\";");
                      } else {
                      $post[pmlink] = "";
                      }

Ideas?

Thanks,
                      snyx
                      MSN: [email protected] | MAIL: [email protected] | FOLIO: mholman.com

Comment

• Second function in functions.php

Comment

• let me try

Comment

• it worked, but you guys changed around other code I can't find, ahhhh, to much hassle, I'll to it later

Comment

• Nobody ain't answering my question. Come on TUBEDOGG do u ever check this topic. Shoot I need somebody's help.

Parse error: parse error in /home2/harizz/public_html/newreply.php on line 162

Can anybody fix that. THANXXXX

Comment

• leave tubedogg alone, he created the hack, its his discretion to want to keep working on it or not.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                                Working...
                                X