No announcement yet.

[Release v2] Stars v0.2.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Try this thread for the Stars Hack 2.0.3 Update.

Stars Hack Thread

Comment

• Originally posted by Pie'oh'pah
      Well...

thats strange. To my knowledge, the strings you need to change/find/replace for this hack to work aren't part of showthread.php (at least not in my v2.0.3)....

.....I know it's uncomfortable to read all 10 pages to find a solution, but nevertheless necessary sometimes

So if you are on v2.0.3 you ONLY need to make that changes in admin/functions.php, NOT in showthread.php ..........
      -Alex
      I know what your saying but i've read all the 10+ pages before posting and i edited both code and it's working just great !!
      we must have 2 different files as i'm running 203 no doubt about that

anyhow i'm happy as is working !

Hope everyonelse get it to work to !

Mike D One

Comment

• I can't find this in showthread.php
        PHP Code:
            if ($post['receivepm'] and $enablepms==1) {
              eval(
        "\$post[pmlink] = \"".gettemplate("postbit_sendpm")."\";");
            } else {

$post[pmlink] = "";
            } 

Comment

• I'm sorry if i misslead some of you with my direction.
          i have the code in showtread.php because i had installed a hack that added that code.........i just looked in the original unedited files of vb203 and the code is not there

Good luck and i hope you get it to work as it's so much better than the other stars hack going around as you get full cp control

Mike D One
          Last edited by Mike D One; Mon 20 Aug '01, 10:56pm.

Comment

• The code that is says to find in showthread.php is now located in admin/functions.php just find it in there and do whatever the instructions say to do to showthread.php
            Bid For Power - Bid For Power Forums
            =======================
            Anime Academy - Anime Academy Forums

Comment

• Updated for 2.0.3 --> See the first post in this thread.

Comment

• can u include some multi colour flashing stars instead of the boaring red and yellow ones please.

Comment

• Originally posted by joecrow
                  can u include some multi colour flashing stars instead of the boaring red and yellow ones please.
                  That should be your job.
                  Tubedogg provided us with his fantastic hack, the graphics is up to you - look for others or do them yourself!
                  -Tom
                  http://www.mcseboard.de/images/buttons/lastpost.gif www.MCSEboard.de
                  German Windows Server & IT Pro Community dedicated to Windows Client & Server Systems. MVPs inside

Comment

• Small mistake I made in the installer on line 391 and 399 should be a html comment <! -- not a php comment //

Comment

• can u repack the hack then

Comment

• I'm sure tubedogg will. I dont have access to his post though.

Comment

• It's fixed and updated.

Comment

• Nice hack thanx man

Comment

• Yea this works great easy install my first hack. Check my site if you need an example. Thanks again Bane, thanks tubedogg.
                              http://www.tchracing.com/forums/live...h_live_sig.jpg

Comment

• As usually, great job ! & simple to install. Thx again.

VB 2.0.3

bye

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                                Working...
                                X