Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Marco van Herwaarden
    replied
    Which version of vBulletin are you running. You have posted in a vB2 forum, but i doubt you are running that version.

Leave a comment:

• Floris
    replied
    vBulletin 2 is outdated, version 3.5.4 and higher have a lot better support for the latest php/mysql and apache libraries like gd. I recommend to upgrade.

Leave a comment:

• DelphiVillage
    replied
    Originally posted by Colin F View Post
    What version of PHP and GD are you running?
    GD is an image manupalating / processing libary.Your PHP build must be compiled with GD support or that function (ImageCreateTrueColor()) will fail to work

PHP Code:
    <?php
    phpinfo
    ();
    ?>
    in the output of this script you have GD support if it shows up in the table

www.boutell.com/gd

Leave a comment:

• mikep
    replied
    im using php 4.4.2 and mySQL5.0.22 apache2.0, um this might seem like a little bit of a silly question but what is GD

Leave a comment:

• Colin F
    replied
    What version of PHP and GD are you running?

Leave a comment:

• mikep
    started a topic PHP Fatal error line 1301

PHP Fatal error line 1301

any one got any idea why i keep getting this error message on my apche log reports

[error] [client 62.163.48.112] PHP Fatal error: Call to undefined function: imagecreatetruecolor() in C:\\Program Files\\Apache Group\\Apache2\\htdocs\\MyDomainName\\Forum\\includes\\class_image.php on line 1301

(where MyDoaminName is my domain name)

looks kind of odd there really are lots of "\\" instead of "\" ???
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X