Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can someone please tell me if this is possible?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Steve Machol
    replied
    I was the one who posted the original thread and through trial-and-error found the answer.

If anyone reading this thread wants to know how to do it, simply add the multiple email addresses separated by commas and no spaces.

Leave a comment:

• netphreak
    replied
    Sorry,sorry,sorry

Well, I found that thread, silly me..... I didn't find it in my search phrase. Problem solved, sorry to bother you.

-net

Leave a comment:

• netphreak
    replied
    Thanks for your fast reply

Na, I did try with a ; but it didn't work..... I will try with a , but I doubt it will do any diff.

-net

Leave a comment:

• RobAC
    replied
    I believe there is. Ed Sullivan replied to a similar thread yesterday or the day before but I can't find it now. I believe that you just separate the email addresses with a comma. You can try that and see if it works. I'm sure Ed may see this and respond.

Leave a comment:

• netphreak
    started a topic Can someone please tell me if this is possible?

Can someone please tell me if this is possible?

I am looking for a way to send the notification e-mail to more than one address, when a new user register at my board. This is because I want a moderator to review the new users, in addition to me.

Is this possible, or do I have to make a "hack" for it?

Thank you in advance,

-net
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X