Display all threads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Display all threads

I have my board setup with all forums, no categories. How do I display all the threads in a forum when a forum title is clicked on?

display all threads

This is a supplement to my first post. The problem that I am having is that the posts do not show when I click on the forum titles when I am logged onto the board. When I log out, and click on the same title, all the posts show. How can I view all of the posts whether I am logged in or not? I hope I explained this right.

Comment

Make sure all user groups:

Can View Board
      Can View Other's Threads
      Can View Own Threads.
      Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
      The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
      vBulletin 5 API

Comment

display all threads

would this be under "user groups and permissions"? If so, those setting are already there. If not, where would I find these settings.

Comment

It's under there and also in the "modify forums" part of usergroups and permissions.

Go into your options (user cp->modify options) and check what this option is: "Default Thread View" You might wanna change it to forum default or to "show all threads"

Comment

display all threads

None of these are working. It seems to be only the admin (me) that is having this problem. I checked with one of the forum members and everything is working fine for them. When I log out it works fine for me.

Comment

Working...
            X