Register popups?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Register popups?

I want to have a small popup window for un-registered users to my site, all i want them to fill in is there name, password and email address, everything else will be default. I would like this to pop up a max of once per week for unregistered users, never for registered users. Anyone have some tips / tricks to do this? Any good popup scripts? Whats the min needed to register? the html / code?

Thanks in advance!

I bring this up for one simple reason, after putting a ezine popup on one of my sites, my subscriptions has gone from 10 signups a day to 65 sign ups a day! Would be nice if i could do the same with my forum registration
    Bike Forums.net

check out http://www.vbulletin.org/forum/showthread.php?t=64189 at vbulletin.org
    Brandy
    :) Brandy

Comment

Joe, just as an open opinion, nothing anoys me more than popups to signup, fourms i have been activvly thinking about registering for, after seeing the popup ive left and never come back.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...
      X