Pls help me

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

white space

I just found this problem too. I also had trouble with php_track_vars and reinspected all of my .php3 files. The change to fix php_track_vars had me include <?php_track_vars?> in the beginning of all my files. I found white space between <?php_track_vars?> and <?php.

Changing it from <?php_track_vars?> <?php to <?php_track_vars?><?php fixed it for me.

...in case this helps anyone

Comment

Whitespace is anything after the ?> in config.php. If you load config.php up in a text editor (say UltraEdit) and press Ctrl+End, it should take you to ?> and not beyond.

Comment

My config file was pretty much default, minus the edits required to target my database. The first thing I did was remove all white space in that file, including the space between <?php_track_vars?> <?php, and any blank lines or spaces that the file was released with.

This had absolutely no effect on my problem.

After going back and hitting every file to reflect <?php_track_vars?><?php, it was finally fixed.

I understand what you are saying and appreciate your help. I'm just trying to be clear.

Comment

8r14n--
          My response wasn't aimed at you. His whitespace has nothing to do with the beginning of the file otherwise we'd be seeing errors dealing with line 1 of config.php, not line 30.

Comment

Oops, I guess I'm trying to overly helpful.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...
            X