Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cookies

Cookie timeout 900 secs untouched.

On my old board, I couldn't logout. On this board, I have to login every visit. I fixed my problem of an old forum index by turning on cache header thing, but now I still have to login each time. Would my temp internet files have ANYTHING to do with it as thats ALL I have touched.

Also one of my members has this problem:

OK, I am Doik but I can't log in. Have registered and activated a.a.t. and when I log in I get the 'thanks for logging in' screen but I'm not logged in and cannot post. Can't get into profile either. Am most miffed. Have been trying for a couple of days so far!

He is on uni computers and they were ok before.....

I heard a solution is to delete all cookies..... how?
    www.footyforums.net

If you are having problems with having to continuously login, I would recommend deleting your cookies. Instructions here: http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/misc....1#clearcookies

If he can't log in, he could try that too

Comment

Originally posted by Ed Sullivan
      If he can't log in, he could try that too
      The problem is he is using Uni computers and isn't allowed access to the windows dir

I don't suppose there is any other way?

Comment

Sorry to up this but we still have a member who is having this problem we are now using 2.0.1.

Comment

Yes its me, and it happens on a different MB using VB as well.
          www.footyforums.net

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...
          X