Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DVD Plaza
    replied
    eva - Soon, hopefully no more than a month away... the majority of the work hasn't been the forums, but the fact that I've been rewriting the whole shopping mall from scratch - no single line of code or graphic remains untouched. Has been quite a few months of solid, and I mean 99% of my own personal time, work that is finally taking shape! A legal hassle is looking to potentially delay launch though, unsure just yet have to wait for our lawyer to chase a few things up.

Ed - I have no idea what you just said!?
    Last edited by DVD Plaza; Mon 28 May '01, 4:36pm.

Leave a comment:

• Centenary Gas
    replied
    I HAD this problem although I think it may have gone now I have turned cache header thingy on.

Leave a comment:

• Mike Sullivan
    replied
    The styleid of 1 is used in non-forum specific pages. However you can point your template and replacement sets to whatever set you want.

Leave a comment:

• George L
    replied
    chris are your forums public yet ? been waiting

Leave a comment:

• DVD Plaza
    replied
    Okay I think I've figured this out...

I must have gone into each forum, and specifically set them to the name of the template I've made. Thus the individual forums were using it, but everything else (including the forumhome) was using the Default?

Am I right in that you set the current template by going into the Default one and telling it to be based on that? I did this, changed Default to be based on mine, and now my template is working properly...

This seems really wierd. I spent over an hour going through the options page over and over and over wondering where the "Style/Template" option was, couldn't find it... changing the actual Default template to be based on mine seems to be what does the trick - but doesn't at all sound like the proper way of setting it.

VERY confused but pressing on anyway

Leave a comment:

• DVD Plaza
    started a topic Why Won't forumhome Change?

Why Won't forumhome Change?

This is driving me insane - no matter what I do forumhome refuses to change. I trash the thing right down to displaying nothing more than "Hello" and it STILL brings up the old forumhome!!! Yet if I go and edit the template, my version is there yet the "original" is what gets displayed.

All other templates thus far are fine, just forumhome is refusing to work. Have I done something stupid?