• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Omero
    replied
    WE fixed it using a script we found here... updatepost.php ^_^

Thanks guys!

Btw that feature was REALLY needed for vBB... how about 2.1? You already have the working script... just include it in, i think it's VERY useful for a lot of vBB users!

Btw: KEEP UP THE WONDERFUL WORK!!!

VBB RULEZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzz

Leave a comment:

• tubedogg
    replied
    Originally posted by Lapo Luchini
    I had the same problem, I put it ON on all forums... I updated the counters.. but counters didn't increase!
    This won't increase your (or anyone else's) post count. If you have it turned off, those posts are never counted towards your total, even if you turn it on later and update counters.

Leave a comment:

• Omero
    replied
    Yes we have that problem: we had the NO in some "count posts for this fourm" becuase of the IMPORT FROM UBB 6.0, then put them all to ON, and updated ALL the counters... still old posts are NOT showing up in the user post counts.

Any dev?

Leave a comment:

• Lapo Luchini
    replied
    I had the same problem, I put it ON on all forums... I updated the counters.. but counters didn't increase!
    And I know for sure a thread that was in a forum "not ounted" and it has at leasts 10 reply by me...

Leave a comment:

• Peter Moolenaar
    replied
    Well, I spend some quality time in looking for causes.. and now it seems to me the conversion from UBB 6 to vB 2.0 has resulted in the postcounters ("Count posts made in this forum towards user post counts?") for imported forums to be set to "No". Maybe an idea for the next importer update to let it set standard to "Yes".

tnx anyway if anyone started looking aswell

Leave a comment:

• Peter Moolenaar
    started a topic At random post count update

At random post count update

Users on our forum: http://dynamic.gamespy.com/~hg/vbulletin/
    have a rather large problem with not updating post counters with some of the users.
    It seems to update only at random every somuch posts it adds one. How could this problem be resolved (or even where does it come from).

Tnx