No announcement yet.

Copy board & reset...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Okay, it turns out that the re-installing of php didn't fix my avatar problem... Myself (from the cp) and my users (from the user cp) still can't upload or add avatars from an url. It still shows up as a image w/ a "x"... I really need some help on this... Thanks!

Comment

Well someone deleted my other post, no wonder why I havent gotten help... My avatars turn out to still not be working. Wheter I do it from the admin cp or my users do it from their user cp. It doesnt work with uploading or getting from another url...

Comment

It was not deleted, it was merged with this thread as it was the same problem. Look directly above your last post.

Comment

Sorry, didnt notice, just been a long, long day

Comment

Originally posted by Joshs
            Well someone deleted my other post, no wonder why I havent gotten help... My avatars turn out to still not be working. Wheter I do it from the admin cp or my users do it from their user cp. It doesnt work with uploading or getting from another url...
            It appears to me that everyone is trying very hard to help you and you just don't appreciate it.

Comment

I appreciate it a lot and I show it by helping people on the boards who need help with something that I know. I have gotten 15 hours of sleep between the past three days (5 hours a night) and I am very tired. I am sorry if I seem rude, let me know, and I will try to be nicer. Once again, I am sorry

Comment

Bump for help

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                Working...
                X