• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yes

Comment

bump for help!

Comment

If you can't even read a file directly off the server, there MUST be a configuration error somewhere on your server that is unrelated to vB and therefore unfixable for us.

Comment

I dont know what you mean about reading files directly off the server... My point is that everything was working in RC1/RC2 and then imbetween that RC3 and the final, everything stopped...

Comment

He means you tried up a few posts to read a file that was already on the server as opposed to trying to upload it through the CP and it didn't work that way either. There is some sort of permissions/config error somewhere if you can't read files that are already on the server.

Comment

FINALLY FIXED!!!

I gave up, and re-installed PHP. vB was posting the attach icons on posts, but no attachments, so I said what the heck and re-did everything. Now Avatars, Attachments, & Style importation is working flawlessly! Thanks, vB!

Comment

..and then there was light!

Comment

I wonder why PHP just stopped working... Also is there a way to view all attachments stored, and a way to delete them?

Comment

No.

Comment

So if someone uploads something, it is always going to be in my database...???

Comment

Originally posted by Joshs
                        So if someone uploads something, it is always going to be in my database...???
                        Or until you delete the message posted with the attachment.
                        Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
                        Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Is there any way I can just delete the attachment in phpmyadmin, or something? If not, I think this should be re-worked for the next release...

Comment

Originally posted by Joshs
                            Is there any way I can just delete the attachment in phpmyadmin, or something? If not, I think this should be re-worked for the next release...
                            Probably - but wouldn't it be easier to just edit the message and remove the attachment that way?

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

I am just saying, if you have a very busy board, you cant look for all of the threads with attachments and edit them...

Comment

I imagine you could do this with phpMyAdmin but I don't know how.

Steve Machol Photography

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                                Working...
                                X