This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [fixed] Missing queries in upgrade1.php

After upgrading vom 1.1.x to 2.0.0 i found that I can't choose to show birthdays on the forums homepage. I know that this option exists in the Forums Home Page Options. But why isn't it there?

I found that at least these queries are missing in upgrade1.php

INSERT INTO setting VALUES (NULL,5,'Show today\'s birthdays on the homepage?','showbirthdays','1','','yesno',1)

and

INSERT INTO setting VALUES (NULL,10,'Allow Wild Cards?','allowwildcards','1','Allow users to use a star (*) in searches to match partial words?','yesno','6')

I didn't search for more but you should have a look at it and check upgrade1.php carefully.

no one like to fix this ?

Comment

Well, considering it's already been fixed....

Comment

i´ve downloaded the PHP-Version this Morning.
        after upgrade I still can't choose to show birthdays on the forums homepage.

"Allow users to use a star (*) in searches to match partial words" is also missing.

Comment

You downloaded 2.0.0. There are no more changes to 2.0.0. As always, when I say "fixed", it means it's fixed in our CVS repository. You won't see the change until the next release.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...
          X