AHHH Loggin in and again and again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AHHH Loggin in and again and again

On my old board I think I only ever logged in once! However now on all different VB's I have to login every visit, sometimes more. I have cookies enabled on my PC (any way to double check?) and its set in my user cp......?

I am not the only one by the way.
    ????
    www.footyforums.net

Make sure your cookies are enabled in Tools -> Internet Options.
    Also make sure you don't have a firewall or proxy server that could be blocking the cookies.

Comment

Well I never had any problems before, and cookies are on! Anything in options that should be anabled? I obviously have cookies set to yes.

A new problem, when index loads, it loads a page from DAYS before and I have to use index.php?=s on the end to get the latest page. This means I cant see the latest threads/whos online etc, just that from five days before.

??????????? This is starting to do my head in ??????
      www.footyforums.net

Comment

You were apparently placed behind a proxy, and there's not much you can do about it except turn "No-cache headers" on under Options in the Admin CP (be aware that this may dramatically increase your sites' bandwidth).

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...
        X