Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Uploading

Please Help
    I know this question mus have been asked a million times, but I can NOT get Uploads to work. I have safe-mode on, and I do not have control to turn it off. I have a temp dir in the control panel, and it is chmod, I am on a apache server (unix), and I get this error when I try to upload when posting: vBulletin Message
    The uploaded file is not a valid GIF or JPG file. Please ensure that it is an try again.
    I can not upload anything, avatars, nothing. I have tried A diferent dir, I have tried / slashes and I have tried a \ (or /) at the end. ARGGG!!! Please Please Please Please PLease PLease PLease HElP!

Make sure the file you are uploading has a valid file extension. File extensions can also be case sensitive. You can specify what file extensions are valid by going to Control Panel -> Options -> Change Options -> Attachments -> Valid Extensions.

Comment

You are weird.... You are the wirdest person. Well, I know that is not it!!!! because when I upload avatars I get a error saying somthing is wtong in a php file

Comment

thx! I know I'm weird. Just ask anyone on these forums.

well, the error you posted talks about invalid file extensions so I assumed that was the problem. You didn't post about any php errors. Jake doesn't do php errors. I'm not that skilled.

Comment

What's your PHP version?

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...
          X