Registration Problems

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Registration Problems

Hi, I just upgraded to the Version 2 of the forums from RC3. There appears to be a problem every time someone tries to register. This error comes back to me:

Database error in vBulletin: Invalid SQL: INSERT INTO user (userid,username,password,email,styleid,parentemail,coppauser,homepage,icq,aim,yahoo,signa ture,adminemail,showemail,invisible,usertitle,joindate,cookieuser,daysprune,lastvisit,last activity,usergroupid,timezoneoffset,emailnotification,receivepm,emailonpm,options,birthday ,maxposts,startofweek,gender,ipaddress,pmpopup,referrerid,nosessionhash) VALUES (NULL,'Ninjaguy','knights5','[email protected]','1','','0','','','','','','0','0','1','War k!','990522929','0','-1','990522929','990522929','2','-8','0','0','0','7','1980-4-16','-1','1','205.188.196.36','0','0','0')
    mysql error: Column count doesn't match value count at row 1 mysql error number: 1136
    Date: Tuesday 22nd of May 2001 05:15:29 AM
    Script: /forums/register.php
    Referer: http://www.gamingforce.com/forums/register.php

Does anyone know what's wrong and how to fix it? Thanks!

Data base was changed

You added columns to your data bases

back the tables up
    install new
    add your columns again
    copy the tables back

which tools to use i don't know.... i had same problem for other hacked tables.

Regards

[B][SIZE=3][FONT=arial][COLOR=red]Thanks for your user's password
    Last edited by george_proost; Tue 22nd May '01, 6:52am.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
    Working...
    X