vBulletin 2.0 final

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• vBulletin 2.0 final

When will it be released? Heh.. John's been playing with the templates on this forum as i know right now.. i can see him

That be me...

Comment

Ok. So can ya answer my question? I understand people have been asking about this for a while, but give us some hints when its coming?

Comment

Probably this week!

Comment

Yeah, I'd like to know whether it would be worth my time to upgrade RC2 -> RC3 or to just wait until the final release?

Comment

id say later than today - earier than Sunday

hahahah

Comment

eh.. well.. i guess thats some information.

Comment

I can ~smell~ the release date, it's that close

Comment

I smell tobacco fuzz. I'm working on this computer at work right now. Can we say 'HEAVY SMOKER!'? blah! I'm getting a buzz from the tobacco soaking through my hands. Looks like it's time for the latex gloves.

Comment

wow, you live in a great country that still allows people to smoke at work. here in the US we have to hide under the bed for a few puffs, but you can't do it too often or the snell will build up and the neo-nazi-anti-tobacco stormtroopers will find you and ship you off in a boxcar...

and kier, I left my socks under the server. mebbe that's what you're smelling?
                    Webmaster:
                    @forumz

Comment

no no, you can't smoke here at CompUSA (where I work). This customer brought in their computer to be serviced and it has tobacco fuzz coating everything inside. I get so many systems that have random freezing caused by tobacco fuzz in the processor fan which slows down or kills the fan which overheats the CPU there fore causing freezing.

Comment

thats.....gross.
                        amo
                        maroon buttons | green buttons

Comment

Working...
                        X