Troubles with logon-system...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Troubles with logon-system...

I want a logon-system on my webpage, but I can't seem to get it to work...

The logon-system itself is working, but when I enter my site the logon-system appears above the board..

I just want the logon-system to appear, than ya can logon and than the board shoul appear... To keep lamers out..

I used this source-code I got from a friend...

<html>
    <head>
    <body bgcolor="#000000" text="#ffcc30" id="all" leftmargin="10" topmargin="0" marginwidth="10" marginheight="10" link="#000000" vlink="#000000" alink="#000000">

<style TEXT="test/css">
    <!--
    BODY{
    scrollbar-face-color: #003468;
    scrollbar-shadow-color: #000038;
    scrollbar-highlight-color: #A997C4;
    scrollbar-3dlight-color: #A997C4;
    scrollbar-darkshadow-color: #000038; scrollbar-track-color: #000000;
    scrollbar-arrow-color: #FFFFFF}
    -->
    </style>

</head>
    <BODY vlink="#000080" text="#ffcc30" id=all bgcolor="#000000" marginheight=0 marginwidth=0 topmargin=220 leftmargin=0 rightmargin=0>

<table width="100%"><tr><td width="250" align="center" valign="top">

<td align="center" width="100%" valign="top">
    <table border="0" width="100%" cellpacing="0" valign="top" align="center"><tr><td>

&nbsp;</td></tr></table>

<table width="100%" height="50%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" border=0" bgcolor="#000000" align="center">
    <tr>
    <td>

<table border="0" cellpadding="4" cellspacing="1" width="85%" align="center" bgcolor="#000000">
    <tr>
    <td bgcolor="#003468" width="100%"><font face="verdana, arial, helvetica" size="2" color="#ffcc30">
    <b>vBulletin Message</b></font></td>
    </tr>
    <tr>
    <td bgcolor="#003050" width="100%"><font face="verdana, arial, helvetica" size="2" >You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

<ol>
    <li>You are not logged in. Fill in the form at the bottom of this page and try again.</li>
    <li>You do not have permission to access the page that you were trying to. Are you trying to edit someone else's post or trying to access administrative features?
    Check that you are allowed to perform this action in the Forum Rules.</li>
    <li>If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.</li>
    </ol>

<br>

<table border="0" bgcolor="#000038" cellpadding="4" cellspacing="1" align="center">
    <form action="member.php" method="post"><input type="hidden" name="s" value="">
    <tr bgcolor="#003468"><td valign=top>
    <font face="verdana, arial, helvetica" size="2" ><B>Your User Name:</B></font></td>
    <td valign=top>
    <INPUT TYPE="TEXT" NAME="username" VALUE="Unregistered" SIZE=25>&nbsp;&nbsp;

</td></tr>
    <tr bgcolor="#003468"><td valign=top>
    <font face="verdana, arial, helvetica" size="2" ><B>Your Password:</B></font></td>
    <td valign=top>
    <INPUT TYPE="PASSWORD" NAME="password" VALUE="" SIZE=25>&nbsp;&nbsp;

</td></tr>

</table>

<br>

<center><font face="verdana, arial, helvetica" size="2" >
    <input type="hidden" name="action" value="login">
    <input type="hidden" name="url" value="/index.php">
    <input type="submit" value="Login!"></form>
    </font></center>

<p><font face="verdana,arial,helvetica" size="1" >The administrator may have required you to
    <a href="register.php?action=signup">register</a> before you can view this page.
    <a href="member.php?action=lostpw">Forgotten your password?</a></font></p></font></td>
    </tr>
    </table>

<p align="center"></p>

</td>
    </tr>
    </table>

<table bgcolor="#000000" width="100%" cellpadding="10" cellspacing="0" border="0">
    <tr>
    <td>

</body>
    </html>
    I could use some advice at this, I still learning the basics....

Tnx in advance...

Don't try to hack it in -- just take away unregistered/not logged in's ability to view the board.

Comment

Then how do ya do that?!?

I don't see that option in the options list...

Comment

Usergroups > Modify > Unregistered/not logged in > [edit] > Select "no" for "Can View Board".

Comment

YES!!

Tnx, it works!!

[email protected]

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...
          X