Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

is it possible to include the top poster and the top thread starter not only on one day but since the beginning?

Comment

ok ok i need some help here i installed hack and now i get an error i am dumb to this so please dont flame me

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: gettop24() in /home/websites/my****/vbb/folder1/index.php on line 207
      do i need to rename soemthing to match the 24 or get rid of it or what is the deal i do have the timezones hack installed
      http://www.danasoft.com/vipersig.jpg

Comment

and should this look like this

if ($loadtoppost==1) {
        $top24 = gettemplate('toppost24',0,0);
        $top24 = explode("|||",$top24);
        if ($top24[0] != $yesterday and $top24[1] != $toda
        is the loadtoppost = = supposed to be 2 =?

Comment

OK did you modify your functions.php (in your admin directory) and reupload that to the server?

Yes the double equal sign is correct.

Comment

would be nice to add a cron job to post the stats at the end of the day in a forum for every to look back on anytime they want ?

nice to also PM the top members with a well done ?
            Regards

Supernut

Comment

has anyone else installed tis hack and it show the top posters area and show everything except the posters name and the number of posts and if so how did you fix it if you did fix it

Comment

get this error message

Database error in vBulletin: Invalid SQL: SELECT user.username AS uuname,COUNT(*) AS
                posts,userid.userid AS uuid FROM post,user WHERE dateline<=989532000 AND dateline>=989445600 AND
                post.userid>0 AND user.userid=post.userid GROUP BY post.username ORDER BY posts DESC
                mysql error: Unknown table 'userid' in field list
                mysql error number: 1109
                Date: Friday 11th of May 2001 03:39:10 PM
                Script: /forum/index.php

Comment

i crosschecked my installation and found all changes are ok

but i have run the bits installation more times is this possible the error ? how to undo the changes? without install backups or new database ?????????

Comment

I got some problems too - I'have installed the hack without any hassle and everything seemed to work fine. But now my index.php doesn't show up any moreand only this message appears:
                    There seems to have been a slight problem with the database. Please try again by pressing the refresh button in your browser.
                    An E-Mail has been dispatched to our Technical Staff, who you can also contact if the problem persists.
                    We apologise for any inconvenience.
                    However I didn't get any mails from the board. And all the other php Files like forumdisplay.php etc work.
                    The inserted code seems okay. I only installed one other style yesterday - this can't be the problem, can it?
                    Please help!

Comment

its the same error but i post the email text i got from my forum

with clean index.php forum runs but i cant reinstall the hack it causes above error

Comment

i had allt he errors too but now i cn not view the peoples names or number of posts it just has an empty space there instead of name and number

Comment

just got some error mails from my server and they are ecactly the same ones -DLoH-hammer and almighty one got.
                          Now it works too, but there is an empty space instead of the username that sould show up.
                          Seems that's a bug if it applies to us all.

Comment

I had the same probs like the others. I make a search in my DB and found the toppost24, toppostall, topposttoday templates twice or more in the template table. I delete them and reinstall the hack. now it runs.

Comment

deleting the top* tables and re-installing the hack as AS_Eagle_1 suggested did not work for me. I still do not get valid output from the script - only the stats of today are show up correctly. The others do not even show up

Comment

Originally posted by -DLoH-hammer
                                get this error message

Database error in vBulletin: Invalid SQL: SELECT user.username AS uuname,COUNT(*) AS
                                posts,userid.userid AS uuid FROM post,user WHERE dateline<=989532000 AND dateline>=989445600 AND
                                post.userid>0 AND user.userid=post.userid GROUP BY post.username ORDER BY posts DESC
                                mysql error: Unknown table 'userid' in field list
                                mysql error number: 1109
                                Date: Friday 11th of May 2001 03:39:10 PM
                                Script: /forum/index.php
                                In functions.php, find
                                Code:
                                // ###################### Start gettopall #######################
                                function gettopall() {
                                	global $DB_site, $topall;
                                	$today = mktime(0,0,0); $yesterday = $today-86400;
                                	$topt = $DB_site->query_first("SELECT username,COUNT(*) AS threads,userid FROM thread,user WHERE dateline<=$today AND dateline>=$yesterday AND postuserid>0 AND postuserid=userid GROUP BY postusername ORDER BY threads DESC");
                                	$topp = $DB_site->query_first("SELECT user.username AS uuname,COUNT(*) AS posts,userid.userid AS uuid FROM post,user WHERE dateline<=$today AND dateline>=$yesterday AND post.userid>0 AND user.userid=post.userid GROUP BY post.username ORDER BY posts DESC");
                                and replace it with
                                Code:
                                // ###################### Start gettopall #######################
                                function gettopall() {
                                	global $DB_site, $topall;
                                	$today = mktime(0,0,0); $yesterday = $today-86400;
                                	$topt = $DB_site->query_first("SELECT username,COUNT(*) AS threads,userid FROM thread,user WHERE dateline<=$today AND dateline>=$yesterday AND postuserid>0 AND postuserid=userid GROUP BY postusername ORDER BY threads DESC");
                                	$topp = $DB_site->query_first("SELECT user.username AS uuname,COUNT(*) AS posts,user.userid AS uuid FROM post,user WHERE dateline<=$today AND dateline>=$yesterday AND post.userid>0 AND user.userid=post.userid GROUP BY post.username ORDER BY posts DESC");
                                You should not run install bits more than once, however at this point it will not hurt anything.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                                Working...
                                X