[RELEASE vB 2.0] MSN Message Center like available on http://www.msn.com

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cyrus
    Can someone pls give instructions on how to add the msn centre on vbportal. I have seen this done but dont know how to go about doing it.

thank you
    Cyrus,

Because vbPortal is a total integration system, you really need to ask your vbPortal related questions in the vbPortal support forums here: http://www.phpportals.com/index.php
    Rob

Comment

cool hack but...

now the colored online users bit doesent work!! anyone found a way to have both running? one hack killing the other...

never mind, my bad, i edited the backup copy of index.php and posted that up... DOH!
      Last edited by fthrjack; Tue 14th Aug '01, 3:25pm.

Comment

I installed the msn hack, and it makes my world time hack go insane...like it goes half way big screen...

www.moneytec.com/forums/

Comment

Just play around with the colspan values of the 2 tables.

You find them in the templates which are created for the certain hacks!
          The Knowledge Emporium

The Knowledge Emporium Forums

Wonderful World Of Freeware

Comment

Originally posted by RobAC

Cyrus,

Because vbPortal is a total integration system, you really need to ask your vbPortal related questions in the vbPortal support forums here: http://www.phpportals.com/index.php
            Yes, but the hack was released here. They say come here, you say go there, where am I, no where !

Comment

Sorry, that I didn't have time to answer all your questions.

I was (and still am) very busy with music production and releasing the site.

Anyway, the question if it is possible to show an online state has been already cleared at the beginning of the thread:

NO!!!

Therefor Microsoft would have to release a code how to ask for the status at the MSN server, and that will never happen!

To vBPortal:

I don't know this software because we have written our own CMS.
              But normally it should be possible to integrate it.
              Surely you can create additional boxes in vbportal and there you can add the code from the templates.
              That should work.
              I know that it works with phpwebsite!
              The Knowledge Emporium

The Knowledge Emporium Forums

Wonderful World Of Freeware

Comment

this is a kewl hack

Comment

[i]Surely you can create additional boxes in vbportal and there you can add the code from the templates.
                  That should work.
                  I know that it works with phpwebsite! [/B]
                  yep, u can make boxes and enter eiter php or tml in them. But what do I need to change to the procedure of setting up thi hack to enable it on the portal ?? :s

Comment

great hack m8

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                    Working...
                    X