Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thread closed to certain users within a group

This is the message some of my standard, registered users get:

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

You are not logged in. Fill in the form at the bottom of this page and try again.

You do not have permission to access the page that you were trying to. Are you trying to edit someone else's post or trying to access administrative features? Check that you are allowed to perform this action in the Forum Rules.

If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

I have checked all the above, and they aren't the problem. I've also checked their individual accounts, and all seems fine. Made sure their cookie option was on.

The thread itself has been made non-postable to these people, but that shouldn't effect their viewing rights. Anyone know of a fix?

Are you sure you haven't set it so users can't view rather than can't post?

Comment

Oops. I enabled the View Threads option, but disabled the View Other's Threads option. Sorry to have bothered you.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...
      X