X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tubedogg
    replied
    This hack is being withdrawn. Run the following query to restore your session table to the default:

DROP location FROM session;

and just delete online.php and the custom templates (they are online, online_guestbits and online_userbits).

Sorry about the problems it caused.

Leave a comment:

• SystemLogic
    replied
    I have this hack installed and working perfect at:

http://www.systemlogic.net/boards/online.php?s=

BUT, ever since I've installed the hack my members lose their cookies while browsing the site. Any ideas why that would happen?

Leave a comment:

• markrt
    replied
    Thank You Works well.

Mark

Leave a comment:

• ztsky
    replied
    in your forumhome_loggedinusers template
    FIND:
    Currently Active Users

REPLACE IT WITH:
    <a href="online.php?s=$session[sessionhash]">Currently Active Users</a>

Leave a comment:

• markrt
    replied
    I am using v2.0.0 the hack works ok if I go to http://www.carponline.com/Forum/online.php

I cant get the link to work??

My forumhome_loggedinusers template read as below.

<tr id="cat">
    <td bgcolor="#606096" colspan="6"><normalfont color="#FFF788"><b>Currently Active Users: $totalonline</b></normalfont></td>
    </tr>
    <tr>
    <td bgcolor="#F1F1F1" colspan="6"><smallfont>
    <nobr>There are currently $numberregistered members and $numberguest guests on the boards.</nobr> |
    <nobr>Most users ever online was $recordusers on $recorddate at $recordtime.</nobr><br>
    $activeusers
    $birthdaybits</smallfont></td>
    </tr>

Where dose the link
    <b><a href="online.php?s=$session[sessionhash]">Currently Active Users</a></b> go in this script?????????

Thanks
    Mark

Leave a comment:

• Afterburner
    replied
    thx
    great hack and works fine
    congratulation

Leave a comment:

• Christian
    replied
    Here are the corrected lines for (unedited) sessions.php in vB 2.0.1:

##########################################

Around line 175, find
    Code:

$DB_site->query("INSERT INTO session (sessionhash,userid,host,useragent,lastactivity".$styleupf.") VALUES ('".addslashes($session['sessionhash'])."','$bbuserinfo[userid]','".addslashes($session['host'])."','".addslashes($session['useragent'])."','".time()."'".$styleupv.")");
    and replace it with
    Code:

$DB_site->query("INSERT INTO session (sessionhash,userid,host,useragent,lastactivity,location".$styleupf.") VALUES ('".addslashes($session['sessionhash'])."','$bbuserinfo[userid]','".addslashes($session['host'])."','".addslashes($session['useragent'])."','".addslashes($scriptpath)."','".time()."'".$styleupv.")");
    Around line 209, find
    Code:

$DB_site->query("UPDATE session SET lastactivity=".time()."$styleup WHERE sessionhash='".addslashes($session['sessionhash'])."'");
    and replace it with
    Code:

$DB_site->query("UPDATE session SET lastactivity=".time().",location='".addslashes($scriptpath)."'$styleup WHERE sessionhash='".addslashes($session['sessionhash'])."'");
    Around line 211, find
    Code:

$shutdownqueries[]="UPDATE session SET lastactivity=".time()."$styleup WHERE sessionhash='".addslashes($session['sessionhash'])."'";
    and replace it with
    Code:

$shutdownqueries[]="UPDATE session SET lastactivity=".time().",location='".addslashes($scriptpath)."'$styleup WHERE sessionhash='".addslashes($session['sessionhash'])."'";
    Around line 276, find
    Code:

$DB_site->query("INSERT INTO session (sessionhash,userid,host,useragent,lastactivity".$styleupf.") VALUES ('".addslashes($session['sessionhash'])."',0,'".addslashes($session['host'])."','".addslashes($session['useragent'])."','".time()."'".$styleupv.")");
    and replace it with
    Code:

$DB_site->query("INSERT INTO session (sessionhash,userid,host,useragent,lastactivity,location".$styleupf.") VALUES ('".addslashes($session['sessionhash'])."',0,'".addslashes($session['host'])."','".addslashes($session['useragent'])."','".time()."','".addslashes($scriptpath)."'".$styleupv.")");
    Around line 80, find
    Code:

$DB_site->query("UPDATE session SET lastactivity=".time()."$styleup WHERE sessionhash='".addslashes($sessionhash)."'");
    and replace it with
    Code:

$DB_site->query("UPDATE session SET lastactivity=".time().",location='".addslashes($scriptpath)."'$styleup WHERE sessionhash='".addslashes($sessionhash)."'");
    Around line 82, find
    Code:

$shutdownqueries[]="UPDATE session SET lastactivity=".time()."$styleup WHERE sessionhash='".addslashes($sessionhash)."'";
    and replace it with
    Code:

$shutdownqueries[]="UPDATE session SET lastactivity=".time().",location='".addslashes($scriptpath)."'$styleup WHERE sessionhash='".addslashes($sessionhash)."'";
    Around line 255, find
    Code:
    $DB_site->query("UPDATE session SET lastactivity=".time()."$styleup WHERE sessionhash='".addslashes($session['sessionhash'])."'");
    and replace it with
    Code:

$DB_site->query("UPDATE session SET lastactivity=".time().",location='".addslashes($scriptpath)."'$styleup WHERE sessionhash='".addslashes($session['sessionhash'])."'");
    Around line 257, find
    Code:

$shutdownqueries[]="UPDATE session SET lastactivity=".time()."$styleup WHERE sessionhash='".addslashes($session['sessionhash'])."'";
    and replace it with
    Code:

$shutdownqueries[]="UPDATE session SET lastactivity=".time().",location='".addslashes($scriptpath)."'$styleup WHERE sessionhash='".addslashes($session['sessionhash'])."'";
    ##########################################

Leave a comment:

• Christian
    replied
    Add THIS HACK additionally!
    Works like a charm, and the double entries are away!

Leave a comment:

• Afterburner
    replied
    I downloaded the hack from the first page and get the same problem than many others in this posting

Users (same Username) are shown more than 1 times
    ( http://www.the-afterburner.com/vbulletin/online.php )

Anyone ?

I am running the newest version of VB

Leave a comment:

• rmusic
    replied
    i installed on 2.0.1 with no problems just in logedin users template had to add in : $totalonline other than that there was nothing diffrent

www.r-music.net/forums

Leave a comment:

• Christian
    replied
    Then please tell us which code parts you replaced and which not!

Thx!

Leave a comment:

• goku2k
    replied
    i'm using it with v2.0.1, i think it works pretty well

Leave a comment:

• Christian
    replied
    I also asked before what exactly has to be replaced in vB 2.0.1, because the lines don't fit anymore!
    Also some pieces of code are there now more than once!

Anyone uses it with 2.0.1?

What did you replace and what not?

Leave a comment:

• dwh
    replied
    2 points

1. There are multiple instances in v 2.01 that we aren't told to replace. Do we replace each instance?
    2. This hack would be more expandable if the list of programs -> Title (e.g.
    PHP Code:
        } elseif (strpos($location,"private")!==false) {

$locationtitle="Viewing private messages";

$location="index.php?s=$session[sessionhash]";

$f="1";
        } else {

$location="index.php?s=$session[sessionhash]";

$locationtitle="Browsing Board"
    would be placed in a template or in phpinclude or a text file modified in the CP, so we can change the wording, add new scripts etc...

otherwise, nice hack!

Leave a comment:

• Ruth
    replied
    Questions

thanks for this script, i have some questions before installing:

(1) will this work for vb version 2 ?

(2) most importantly: if i use a Mod_Auth_MySQL with .htaccess, and the user logs into my site, but not into any of the vB forums...will i get to see the online members? if not, can the script recall the members from the .htaccess, i'm not familiar with php and MySQL, please help.

(3) if #2 is achieved, can you be able to track the users?

Thanks

Leave a comment:

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X