X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i'm using it with v2.0.1, i think it works pretty well

Comment

• Then please tell us which code parts you replaced and which not!

Thx!
      The Knowledge Emporium

The Knowledge Emporium Forums

Wonderful World Of Freeware

Comment

• i installed on 2.0.1 with no problems just in logedin users template had to add in : $totalonline other than that there was nothing diffrent

www.r-music.net/forums

Comment

• I downloaded the hack from the first page and get the same problem than many others in this posting

Users (same Username) are shown more than 1 times
          ( http://www.the-afterburner.com/vbulletin/online.php )

Anyone ?

I am running the newest version of VB

Comment

• Add THIS HACK additionally!
            Works like a charm, and the double entries are away!
            The Knowledge Emporium

Comment

• Here are the corrected lines for (unedited) sessions.php in vB 2.0.1:

##########################################

Around line 175, find
              Code:

$DB_site->query("INSERT INTO session (sessionhash,userid,host,useragent,lastactivity".$styleupf.") VALUES ('".addslashes($session['sessionhash'])."','$bbuserinfo[userid]','".addslashes($session['host'])."','".addslashes($session['useragent'])."','".time()."'".$styleupv.")");
              and replace it with
              Code:

$DB_site->query("INSERT INTO session (sessionhash,userid,host,useragent,lastactivity,location".$styleupf.") VALUES ('".addslashes($session['sessionhash'])."','$bbuserinfo[userid]','".addslashes($session['host'])."','".addslashes($session['useragent'])."','".addslashes($scriptpath)."','".time()."'".$styleupv.")");
              Around line 209, find
              Code:

$DB_site->query("UPDATE session SET lastactivity=".time()."$styleup WHERE sessionhash='".addslashes($session['sessionhash'])."'");
              and replace it with
              Code:

$DB_site->query("UPDATE session SET lastactivity=".time().",location='".addslashes($scriptpath)."'$styleup WHERE sessionhash='".addslashes($session['sessionhash'])."'");
              Around line 211, find
              Code:

$shutdownqueries[]="UPDATE session SET lastactivity=".time()."$styleup WHERE sessionhash='".addslashes($session['sessionhash'])."'";
              and replace it with
              Code:

$shutdownqueries[]="UPDATE session SET lastactivity=".time().",location='".addslashes($scriptpath)."'$styleup WHERE sessionhash='".addslashes($session['sessionhash'])."'";
              Around line 276, find
              Code:

$DB_site->query("INSERT INTO session (sessionhash,userid,host,useragent,lastactivity".$styleupf.") VALUES ('".addslashes($session['sessionhash'])."',0,'".addslashes($session['host'])."','".addslashes($session['useragent'])."','".time()."'".$styleupv.")");
              and replace it with
              Code:

$DB_site->query("INSERT INTO session (sessionhash,userid,host,useragent,lastactivity,location".$styleupf.") VALUES ('".addslashes($session['sessionhash'])."',0,'".addslashes($session['host'])."','".addslashes($session['useragent'])."','".time()."','".addslashes($scriptpath)."'".$styleupv.")");
              Around line 80, find
              Code:

$DB_site->query("UPDATE session SET lastactivity=".time()."$styleup WHERE sessionhash='".addslashes($sessionhash)."'");
              and replace it with
              Code:

$DB_site->query("UPDATE session SET lastactivity=".time().",location='".addslashes($scriptpath)."'$styleup WHERE sessionhash='".addslashes($sessionhash)."'");
              Around line 82, find
              Code:

$shutdownqueries[]="UPDATE session SET lastactivity=".time()."$styleup WHERE sessionhash='".addslashes($sessionhash)."'";
              and replace it with
              Code:

$shutdownqueries[]="UPDATE session SET lastactivity=".time().",location='".addslashes($scriptpath)."'$styleup WHERE sessionhash='".addslashes($sessionhash)."'";
              Around line 255, find
              Code:
              $DB_site->query("UPDATE session SET lastactivity=".time()."$styleup WHERE sessionhash='".addslashes($session['sessionhash'])."'");
              and replace it with
              Code:

$DB_site->query("UPDATE session SET lastactivity=".time().",location='".addslashes($scriptpath)."'$styleup WHERE sessionhash='".addslashes($session['sessionhash'])."'");
              Around line 257, find
              Code:

$shutdownqueries[]="UPDATE session SET lastactivity=".time()."$styleup WHERE sessionhash='".addslashes($session['sessionhash'])."'";
              and replace it with
              Code:

$shutdownqueries[]="UPDATE session SET lastactivity=".time().",location='".addslashes($scriptpath)."'$styleup WHERE sessionhash='".addslashes($session['sessionhash'])."'";
              ##########################################
              The Knowledge Emporium

Comment

• thx
                great hack and works fine
                congratulation

Comment

• I am using v2.0.0 the hack works ok if I go to http://www.carponline.com/Forum/online.php

I cant get the link to work??

My forumhome_loggedinusers template read as below.

<tr id="cat">
                  <td bgcolor="#606096" colspan="6"><normalfont color="#FFF788"><b>Currently Active Users: $totalonline</b></normalfont></td>
                  </tr>
                  <tr>
                  <td bgcolor="#F1F1F1" colspan="6"><smallfont>
                  <nobr>There are currently $numberregistered members and $numberguest guests on the boards.</nobr> |
                  <nobr>Most users ever online was $recordusers on $recorddate at $recordtime.</nobr><br>
                  $activeusers
                  $birthdaybits</smallfont></td>
                  </tr>

Where dose the link
                  <b><a href="online.php?s=$session[sessionhash]">Currently Active Users</a></b> go in this script?????????

Thanks
                  Mark

Comment

• in your forumhome_loggedinusers template
                    FIND:
                    Currently Active Users

REPLACE IT WITH:
                    <a href="online.php?s=$session[sessionhash]">Currently Active Users</a>

Comment

• Thank You Works well.

Mark

Comment

• I have this hack installed and working perfect at:

http://www.systemlogic.net/boards/online.php?s=

BUT, ever since I've installed the hack my members lose their cookies while browsing the site. Any ideas why that would happen?

Comment

• This hack is being withdrawn. Run the following query to restore your session table to the default:

DROP location FROM session;

and just delete online.php and the custom templates (they are online, online_guestbits and online_userbits).

Sorry about the problems it caused.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                          Working...
                          X