Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It works that way until I have time (and figure out how) to fix it.

Comment

• Originally posted by tubedogg
      It works that way until I have time (and figure out how) to fix it.
      tubedogg > have you read my solution a couple of posts back?

I can help you if you want...

Comment

• I've been dabling alittle with a little asp
        forum too, and was just thinking how it
        would be nice if this hack could do something
        like this....
        http://24.181.7.75/aspforum/active_users.asp

Comment

• Hello!

Just wanted to tell those ones, who want to have a link at the usernames to to the following:

Edit the template online_userbits:
          Replace
          Code:
          $username
          with
          Code:
          <a href="member.php?s=$session[sessionhash]&action=getinfo&userid=$userid">$username</a>

That's all ...

Greetings, The Professor!

Comment

• Great hack. Keep up the good work!
            Richard Young, Esq.
            asian forums | asians
            Reverse Funnel System - Fastest Way To Monetize Your Forum

Comment

• What about the PHP3 bug? Can we please get it fixed?

Thankx for your time...

dd

Comment

• i get t hat erorr you must refresh when i try to run mysql.php adn i have not added this specific who is online and i am running 2.01 whats heres the source

Code:
                Database error in vBulletin Control Panel: Invalid SQL: INSERT INTO session (sessionhash,userid,host,useragent,lastactivity,location) VALUES ('19be5cce704b80c44554bfab15efb9e9','1','24.177.166.109','Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0b; Windows 98; Wi','','992984419')
                mysql error: Unknown column 'location' in 'field list'
                mysql error number: 1054
                Date: Tuesday 19th of June 2001 05:00:19 PM
                Script: /admin/index.php
                Referer: http://tmbps.allaroundsite.com/admin/mysql.php
                My FFXI Linkshell Website
                - http://www.stealthvertigo.com

Comment

• ok i fixed it but now its not showing where people are really at
                  My FFXI Linkshell Website
                  - http://www.stealthvertigo.com

Comment

• If you read my recent post on the lastxx.php script I said that I got it working on an entirly differnt server/ip than the server that has our MySQL db.

Well I just tried this script and it worked just as well as assumed. Question though, Instead of just showing the names/numbers in plain text do you have any plans of making it look exactly like how it shows up in the boards? Where you have it say:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                    | Currently Active Users: # |
                    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                    There are currently # members and # guests on the boards.
                    Most users ever online was # on mm-dd-yyyy at hh:mm AM/PM.

Name1, Name2, Name3, Name4, ..... , NameN

And for the config file you can turn on/off the Name listing line, as well as the Most users ever line

Just wondering, no pressure here. Thanks again =)

Comment

• OK about the php3 bug first I have to figure out what it is. Then I'll fix it.

Sean: You're asking for a different hack that I already made. http://161.58.84.213/forum/showthrea...threadid=12010

Comment

• Tube, sorry thats the one that I downloaded, I just posted in the wrong thread, mainly this on. But All I see is the text that says how many people are on, I dont see any of the fancy tables and colors.

Im guessing all this stuff im talking about should go in

Code:
                        echo("Member(s) on: $regmemberson. Guest(s) on: $guestson.");
                        Also, ive been noticing that the results dont seem to match. Our boards say 23 online with 7 guests currently, and your script outputs: Member(s) on: 40. Guest(s) on: 8.

You can look at our boards at http://chat.goosehead.com/forums/index.php

And the script is all the way at the bottom at http://www.goosehead.com/pie.html
                        Last edited by SeanD; Thu 21st Jun '01, 3:54pm.

Comment

• i have a question!
                          i have used this hack, and when i'm online, everything is ok. but someone tell me, he can't explore vbb, show:
                          Fatal error: Call to a member function on a non-object in ./admin/sessions.php on line 265
                          and i loginout ,still can't see this.

when i replace "session.php", he can login and explore.

so ,can u tell me why?

i used version 2.2, and do everything carefully!

my vbb's version is 2.0.

Comment

• Originally posted by lichtflits
                            every time when I try to see the online members I see this error:

Warning: Variable $loggedins is not an array or string in /home/l/lichtfli/www/forums/online.php on line 29

Parse error: parse error in /home/l/lichtfli/www/forums/online.php on line 44

does anybody now what it is?
                            Me too!
                            who can help us?

Comment

• Originally posted by ztsky

Me too!
                              who can help us?
                              ztsky! i have tested , and everthing ok!

just what i say had showed!
                              Last edited by realyn; Mon 25th Jun '01, 1:28am.

Comment

• Great hack one small adjustment to online.php was needed to me that was

error_reporting(7);

at the top of the code. Just like all other VB pages. Without this it was giving me a lot of warning messages. Maybe you should add this code to the hack ?

I'm pretty pleased with myself for that lol I ain't really a php expert but I fixed something *claps*

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                                Working...
                                X