Need a vB to test...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need a vB to test...

Hi all, I want to use vB for my new website. But I had to find out some things before I will buy it... And I need RC2.

NO, I don't want you send me a valid Copy of RC2. What I need is access to a Control Panel and if possible to the database via phpMyAdmin. I really just want to _see_ some things, so would it be possible one of you could set me one copy up on your server?
    GameCrash

Project Tools Importer for forum threads
    Current Version: 1.0.0 Beta 3

GameCrash no offense, but you are asking for something that no one in his/her right mind would give you.

You should find a friend of yours that perhaps can give you access to the database.

As for the admin control panel - there is a demo one here, and I am sure they will upgrade the demo to version 2 once that version becomes final.

Comment

I didn't want to wait until 2.0 is out The database isn't that important, I only wanted to find out if it's possible to import my UltraBoard. I hoped someone hast unlimited databases on his server so he could set up one for me temporarily...

But I need to see the CP before I buy ($160 is much for a pupil), so I hope someone can install one instance for me
      GameCrash

Comment

Nope, it's not possible yet. You cannot import Ultraboard.

Comment

That's not what I meaned, I know there is no import tool and if there was one, I couldn't use it (too many hacks...)

I wanted to know if it would be possible to write a script for this or if I would need some filds I don't have etc.

But, as I said before, the most important is to see the CP (if there is no way for this, maybe screenshots would help?).
          GameCrash

Comment

Working...
          X