colors on board

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• colors on board

Can someone please help me with the colors on the board? How do i manually change them to a certain color? So i can use the colors i want instead of the default colors.

thanks

Admin -> Styles -> Edit fonts/colors/etc

Comment

when i click on modify in styles i get a blank screen. What does this mean? I have no styles?

Comment

It sounds like you've managed to completely remove all your stylesets...

Run this from phpmyadmin or the mysql command line:

SELECT title FROM style WHERE styleid=1

If this returns no results, send me your admin login details in a PM and I'll come fix your problem for you.

Comment

Upgrade to RC2.

Comment

upgrade to rc2? what is that?

Comment

Originally posted by bigodg92
              upgrade to rc2? what is that?
              RC2 = Release Candidate 2 (the latest beta version)

We assume you're running vB 2.0 since you posted this in a 2.0 forum.
              Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
              Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

yes i am running 2.0..hehe
                this rc2 what improvments does it have and will it fix my styles problem?

Comment

Ed said it would so I imagine that it would fix your problem.

Comment

where do i find this upgrade and do i have to pay for it?

Comment

Hmmmm.....if you're running 2.0 as you said you were, then you already have paid for it and know where to get it. Right?

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

I am just the administartor of the board trying to figure out how to change the colors. All i know is that the board is version 2.0.0 beta 3. If someone can help me out from there i would greatly appreciate it.

thank you

Comment

I am just the administartor of the board trying to figure out how to change the colors. All i know is that the board is version 2.0.0 beta 3. If someone can help me out from there i would greatly appreciate it.

thank you
                          You change colors in the Control Panel -> Styles -> Modify. It's a lot simpler to do if you upgrade to RC2 but it can still be dome very easily in beta 3.

Steve Machol Photography

Comment

i know thats where u are suppose to be able to make the change, but if you read my previous message you would know for some reason i cant do that. i need help finding another way to do it

Comment

i know thats where u are suppose to be able to make the change, but if you read my previous message you would know for some reason i cant do that. i need help finding another way to do it
                              And if you read Ed Sullivan's message he's telling you to upgrade to RC2. Why don't you do as he suggested?

No one can give you support on outdated versions.

Steve Machol Photography

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                              Working...
                              X