Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jake Bunce
    replied
    Try Control Panel -> User Groups and Permissions -> Modify forums. You can set group rights that are specific to forums in there.

Then you just make sure that the Unregistered / Not Logged In group has default rights to view the message board under Control Panel -> User Groups and Permissions -> Modify -> Unregistered / Not Logged In -> edit .

I think this should work. Give it a try.

Leave a comment:

• TimberLand
    started a topic Question

Question

I asked this earlier, but it is not working like I want. I would like to let unregistered users see the different boards on my main page. I would like them to see how many post are in the forums. Then when they click to go in, they get a message you need to register to view this forum.

Right now. Unregistered guest can't see the board at all until they register. I don't like this because they don't know what they are missing.

So can I do this. I want anyone who comes to the main site to see all the forums. But when they try to enter they are told they need to register.

Thanks
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X