Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Urgent Help Needed

Hi ,
    I need some advise .My site is dumping every hour os so after we reeboot and the boards keep coming up with this
    --------------------------------
    There seems to have been a slight problem with the database. Please try again by pressing the refresh button in your browser.

An E-Mail has been dispatched to our Technical Staff, who you can also contact if the problem persists.

We apologise for any inconvenience.
    --------------------------------

We have it set for 1000 connectins ...can anyone help with a solution ??

Many thanks

Ray
    www.watchersweb.com

so, what is in email??

Comment

nothing in the emIL ...Just site crashing is my issue and the boards not working ???

ray

Comment

I didn't get any errors when browsing.

The only way we can trouble shoot is if you show us the contents of the email you should've gotten or next time you get that, view the page source and show us the error there.

Comment

Thanks ed,
          Unfortunatly we have local server issues and emails were not recieved .Next time I will ensure we get the email to you

I thank you in advance mate

Ray

Comment

in addition this was the answer from my server ....can you throw any lite as to the problem ...as we have had 6 months no downtime until the boards were out in ...Im sure it is somrthing simple ...BUT so are we !!! lol

can you help ?/
            this is the note from our host

"It appears something is causing the boards to consume all of the ram and then dump the server.

I caught it last time before it took the server down and it had consumed all of the 1GB of ram and started consuming over 500MB of the swap. "

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...
            X