Why can't i see my sig?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why can't i see my sig?

I put html code on, vb code on, [i*mg] on etc and when i post a topic, i cant see the sig. I only see the url. What can i do to change this and see the sig on the board? Thank in advance again!

Ps. The url on my profile is between [im*g] [/i*mg] so that is not the problem...

Its also with pictures that i wanna show, i also only see the url
    Last edited by Trancemaster; Sun 29th Apr '01, 2:27pm.

Make sure the bandwidth related options are set to your liking in your options page.

Comment

Sorry, i've looked over and over again in the options but i cant find it, could you please tell me how to do it?
      Thanks

Comment

User CP > Edit Options.

Comment

I guess im stupid or something...
          When i go to the cp, then to change options and then to Posting Code Allowances. There i changed the setting to Allow vB IMG code in signatures? at yes. But when i go to the board it still says:
          Posting Rules: HTML code is OFF. Smilies are ON. vB code is ON ([IMG] code is OFF).

Comment

I changed it now also in the forums so that html code is on there too. But now i still cant see the image...

Comment

Hmm...sounds weird...

allowing html in posts/sigs is not the reason...

did you take a look into you userCP and made sure that your setting to view sig is set to yes?

Comment

Yeps, those settings r allright, i guess...

Comment

Hmmm my members CAN see the images, except me... Yes, i pressed f5 1000 times incl. shift and it doesnt help...
                  Anyone?

Comment

So it must have something to do with your personal settings in the User Control Panel... or you changed (assuming you're Usergroup Admin) the overall settings for the Usergroup in the general CP

Comment

Do you have the option to enable/disable viewing signatures & avatars in your USER CP options? If not than you need to revert the modifyoptions template (and registeradult if you changed it).

Comment

Yep, im stupid... Just made some changes in my profile and voila.
                        Thanks for replying everybody!

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                        Working...
                        X