Clear All

• klisis
    replied
    WeinBar.com is a good company.
    I put my words on them.

Leave a comment:

• Jake Bunce
    replied
    this should go in the vB hosting options forum.

I haven't heard of weinbar. When I got a host I followed the saying, "you get what you pay for". I use hostpro.com, freedom 200 plan. For the specs of the server it's not the cheapest by any means, but I haven't had any issues with mysql or php capacity. Downloads max out my 1.5Mbps downstream on my dsl. In fact, the sales and tech peeps at hostpro said that it isn't mysql capacity I should worry about, that my 10GB per month bandwidth limit would be the limiting factor, not their server capacity. I was impressed with that statement. My old server kept crapping out with vB, it gave me connection limit errors and stuff. I have never had that problem with hostpro. I have heard lots of good things about hostpro, nothing bad.

Leave a comment:

• toggle
    started a topic Anybody use WeinBar.com?

Anybody use WeinBar.com?

I'm looking for a cheap Webhost and see that WeinBar is often recommended at webhostingtalk.com.

Has anybody set up vBulletin through WeinBar? If so, was it a relatively painless experience?

Thanks,
    'tog'
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X