Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Error messages... and automated email response.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Error messages... and automated email response.

I've just recently installed vbulletin about a month ago, and at least once a week I would recieve error messages.... anyway, whenever it crashes, I always get at least 200+ automated emails (generated automatically by vbulletin when an error occurs) about the error. Can I disable this? Or just have it send me one the first time?

Also, I got a new error today that I can't figure out....

mysql error: Got error -1 from table handler
    mysql error number: 1030
    Date: Tuesday 24th of April 2001 11:23:06 AM
    Script: /forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=3276
    Referer: http://www.guardimpact.com/forums/fo...p?s=&forumid=9

Any ideas? I think my database is corrupted, but I don't know how to rebuild a corrupted database. Is the only way to convert back to a previous backup?
    www.guardimpact.com - the legend will never die!

Oh yea... version beta 5.

heres a description of the problem. You can log into the forums and browse each catagory, but once you try to open a thread and read the posts, you get the above error.

Heck, I can't even close my forums right now.
    Last edited by TooHectic; Tue 24 Apr '01, 10:54am.
    www.guardimpact.com - the legend will never die!

Comment

Well, the e-mail that all the errors are sent to is in your config.php file I think. Open up that text file and simply remove the e-mail address and that should prevent you from receiving the e-mails about error messages.

As for the problem you are having, I have no idea what would be causing that.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...
      X