Member with 0 posts?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Member with 0 posts?

Hello, id there a way that I can automatically send the account info to members with 0 posts? I hate doing this manually

Thanks
    Webmaster: Dailydiva.com - My VB is OnTheHush.com

Well, in your Control Panel -> Users -> Find , there is a whole page full of search criteria for finding users. You can easily gather a list of all users with 0 posts this way. I don't think there's a way to send their login and password to them all at once though. But a list is a step in the right direction.

You can also go to Control Panel -> Users -> E-mail Users and generate the same list of users except it's all of their e-mails in a format that can be copied and pasted into an e-mail program for mass mailing. You can also use the vB software in the CP to mass mail from there. You will want to make sure your server is ok with non-spam related mass mailings first. (assuming spamming isn't your intent)

Comment

Thanks Jakeman....

Yeah, I knew I could do all of that, but that takes alot of time, I was looking for an esier way to send account info.....Username and passwirds out to them, assuming that they have forgotten how to login to my VB.
      Thanks again

Datman

Comment

I just did this exact task a few weeks ago. It's simple from the vb control panel, pick "email users" -- In the message text, you can use $username, $password , which will be replaced with the users login name and password. Works great.

And just limit the user selection to "and Number of Posts is less than 1"

Comment

Thanks Stipey...that did the trick

Datman

Comment

eeeeeexcellent...

vB variables in e-mail messages. hmmm, yes yes! Jake like much! Muy mucho bien or something.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...
            X