warngin message - just checking if this is a problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• warngin message - just checking if this is a problem

When I update threads, I get this message...

Thread ids:

Processing thread 165

Warning: Using scalar variable $firstusername as an array or object in /web/a/f/afterabortion/home/forums/admin/misc.php on line 243
    Processing thread 164

Warning: Using scalar variable $firstusername as an array or object in /web/a/f/afterabortion/home/forums/admin/misc.php on line 243
    Processing thread 163

Processing thread 162

Processing thread 161

Processing thread 159

Processing thread 158

Processing thread 157

Processing thread 156

and so on untill it gets to the last thread - is this something i shoudl worry about, or something I can fix?

trying searching the forum for scalar and you will find the solutions are here

http://vbulletin.com/forum/showthrea...ghlight=scalar
    :: Always Back Up Forum Database + Attachments BEFORE upgrading !
    :: Nginx SPDY SSL - World Flags Demo [video results]
    :: vBulletin hacked forums: Clean Up Guide for VPS/Dedicated hosting users [ vbulletin.com blog summary ]

Comment

i clicked on your link...

but it looked like the guy answered bug # 2, but not bug #1 (my bug)- are there any other threads?

(ps, i like your avatar

Comment

Please refer TO YOUR OWN THREADS before making new ones. You already posted this in the EXACT same forum YESTERDAY.

http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/showt...threadid=14846

Thank you!

Comment

but i DID NOT GET AN ANSWER

the one guy asked you if it was a problem, and you replied 'it's already been fixed' - which obviously is not an answer to me - if you went to my server and fixed it, why is it still doing it when it updates threads? If you've got it fixed in the next version coming out, and it's nothing i need to worry about, you did not say that - refer to the post that says 'it's already been fixed' - I could not figure out what that meant. So I re-posted. I need a more detailed answer.. I am stupid..
          Last edited by jilly; Sun 22nd Apr '01, 8:10pm.

Comment

Then you could've just responded for clarification.

It's been fixed for the next release.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...
            X