Hmm? What dpes this mean?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hmm? What dpes this mean?

Hey it was questioned by one of my user and I wonder now,too.

Hey . . .

what does the black dot over the yellow envelope mean????

come on you don't know that

it signifies which threads a user has posted in
    :: Always Back Up Forum Database + Attachments BEFORE upgrading !
    :: Nginx SPDY SSL - World Flags Demo [video results]
    :: vBulletin hacked forums: Clean Up Guide for VPS/Dedicated hosting users [ vbulletin.com blog summary ]

Comment

Originally posted by eva2000
      come on you don't know that

it signifies which threads a user has posted in
      ah? I was unable to understand what you explained hehe. Can you be more Specific?

Comment

Originally posted by klisis

ah? I was unable to understand what you explained hehe. Can you be more Specific?
        it shows a member which threads they participated in.... if there's no dot then the member has not replied or posted in that thread
        :: vBulletin hacked forums: Clean Up Guide for VPS/Dedicated hosting users [ vbulletin.com blog summary ]

Comment

ah you mean that if the original thread starter posts any replies on his thread, the dot appears?

Comment

Originally posted by klisis
            ah you mean that if the original thread starter posts any replies on his thread, the dot appears?
            nope... it means say if i was viewing this thread, i'd have a dot in the folder next to it because i have posted in it.

but if there is no dot in a thread it means i have never posted in it

Comment

Originally posted by eva2000
              nope... it means say if i was viewing this thread, i'd have a dot in the folder next to it because i have posted in it.

but if there is no dot in a thread it means i have never posted in it
              ah ok

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
              Working...
              X