[Release vB2.0] PM Stats 1.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The_Sisko
    You don't have any PM's on the board, so you got this error. I need to add a if command for fixing this one...
    But i do!! I got 122 Pm's in the database, 19 users with at least one

Comment

Did you installed this other stats hack you shows how many active user there are? This hacks adds a variable $limit to the boards, which I'm using too! You need to change then $limit in pmstats (all of it) to something else: e.g. $limit_pm
      The Sisko
      SciFi-Forum.de

Comment

Did you installed this other stats hack you shows how many active user there are? This hacks adds a variable $limit to the boards, which I'm using too! You need to change then $limit in pmstats (all of it) to something else: e.g. $limit_pm
        Yes it helped Thank's a lot

Comment

Hi,

i just installed this hack on my Board for the first time an tried to access the stats. I was wondering why it didn't show up, checked my server and saw one HTTP-Process using 150 Megs of RAM....

After restarting Apache i took a look at the script ;(
          There are lots of MYSQL Queries returning huge unused arrays.

I like this hack, but i have to rewrite it for my board for better performance. If this still doesn't work i will create daily static HTML Pages containing the PMStats output.

BTW my Board at http://www.amihotornot.de has 30000 Users with 270000 stored messages.

If someone is interested in the fast version of this hack, please let me know.

sneak

Comment

Fast Version?

Always, you bet!

Anytime someone can increase performance and better something I'm all ears (and fingers and eyes)!

=-)

Comment

I would be.

My site has over 60,000 users with 414680 posts. It's crazy these days.

Steven

Comment

Total PM's in database 2331

Users with at least one PM 441

Users PM average ~5

------------------------
                Above is my stats. question, are these based on 'un read' messages?

Any chance of a search option ?
                JackG

Comment

I know, there are many querys but I couldn't think of it to make it better at this time. I'm getting better and better maybe I should try to remake it, but the problem is to get all PM of a user in a group....I 'll take a look at it.

I have:
                  ~1100 Members
                  ~80000 post
                  ~2000 PM's

so it works. I'am on my own server (PIII 800, 128MB..)
                  The Sisko
                  SciFi-Forum.de

Comment

Good job on it The_Sisko, if you have time, you may want to add some features. It's a quality usefull hack.
                    JackG

Comment

I am now getting an error after having to swap databases the forum was running on.
                      <<
                      Warning: Division by zero in c:\inetpub\wwwroot\vB\admin\pmstats.php on line 59
                      >>

I read higher that you said it's because there are no posts.. which I don't see that as the problem considering the pmstats.php file is listing the total PMs under that error as :
                      Total PM's in database 5440
                      Users with at least one PM 300
                      Users PM average ~18

I don't know what is causing this.. I redownloaded the pmstats file from this thread and reuploaded it trying to fix it.. but it still gets the error.. worked perfectly before the DB swap.

Comment

I have:
                        ~80000 post
                        90000 Posts!

Sinclair

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                        Working...
                        X