Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problem with control Panel...

hi

I have a new problem with my installation with 2.0 alpha. Now I don't have acces to the control panel. When i'm on the step 10 for the login, the server displays this :

"Warning: Cannot add header information - headers already sent by (output started at /web/sites/103/bibix/www.wfadsl.f2s.com/admin/config.php:34) in /web/sites/103/bibix/www.wfadsl.f2s.com/admin/functions.php on line 1067

Warning: Cannot add header information - headers already sent by (output started at /web/sites/103/bibix/www.wfadsl.f2s.com/admin/config.php:34) in /web/sites/103/bibix/www.wfadsl.f2s.com/admin/functions.php on line 1067

You are either not a valid administrator or have not logged in. Please log in now:"

When i want to loggin for entry to the control panel, he displays this :

Warning: Cannot add header information - headers already sent by (output started at /web/sites/103/bibix/www.wfadsl.f2s.com/admin/global.php:106) in /web/sites/103/bibix/www.wfadsl.f2s.com/admin/global.php on line 128)

I know more what to make, pleazz help me !!! Thx !!!

Make sure there are no blank lines before the opening <?php and after the closing ?> in config.php

Comment

Thank U very very much !!!

See the title...

Comment

First you have to upgrade to 2.0 Beta 5. The Alpha release is no longer supported.

Second you need to open your config.php in your favorite text editor and remove any blank lines after ?>
        Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
        The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
        vBulletin 5 API - Full / Mobile
        Vote for your favorite feature requests and the bugs you want to see fixed.

Comment

Working...
        X